Thisdocument applies for the users that want to setup universal repeaterfunction
Model Number: N301/F3/FH456 Question Classification: Function Settings
Part 1：Configure IPaddress of your computer
Part 2：Login to the setup page
Part 3：Setup WISP function
Part 4: Checkwhether you can surf the internet
1. Click on NetworkConnection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Networkand Sharing Center.
2. Clickon Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right clickon Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double clickon Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5.Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and ObtainDNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6.Alsoclick on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
Notice：If you use therouter for the first time, it will appear easy to use interface in the processof you set Universal Repeater mode, you need to skip these interface, go to theadvanced Settings interface to set.
1.Open a browser thentype 192.168.0.1 in the Address Bar, press Enter，and login tothe router interface.
2.Clickthe "Skip" or “Next”.
3. Setrouter’s SSID and wireless password, and click Next, refer to the followingsteps.
4.“Saving…please wait…” Wait about 10 seconds, it will come out aninterface. Click “More” to go to advanced setting page.
1.Enter the router's setting interface，click “WirelessRepeating”. choose bridge mode as “WISP”, select your uplink wifisignal, type wifi password of your uplink router, click “OK” to save allthe settings. Then click “OK” on the pop-up window.
2. After click OK, the routerwill reboot automatically.
Notice：If it shows that IPconflict message after click "OK", just click "OK".
Afterreboot, connect router’s LAN1/LAN2/LAN3 ports, or reconnect wireless signal ofthe router, try whether you can surf the internet.
Loginthe setting interface of the router, can check the internet status, if theinternet settings shows “Connected! You can surf the internet”, meanssetting successfully. You can check whether you can get connected.