Product line:wireless Question category：Trouble shooting
A.Inyour computer, the Wireless Network Connection shows No Connection areavailable, like the following picture.
Pleasedo as the following steps:
1.Rightclick on Computer and choose Manage.
2.Click on Service.
3. Scrolldown and choose WLAN Auto Config(Wireless Zero Config),then Start the service.
4. After that youwill find available wireless network.
5. If you can notfind your wifi, please refresh the list.
B.Ifyou have installed the driver with “Tenda WLAN utility” and cannot find yourown signal on it, you can reinstall the driver as following steps:
1. Pleaseput the included software CD into the CD driver of your computer again. Thedriver will run automatically, and a welcome page will pop up, just click on “RUN”button (double click on “Tenda. exe” in the software CD and manuallyinstall if it is not auto-run).
2. Select “Remove current driver”, and then click “yes” to finish removethe old driver
3. After itfinishes removing, pleaseclick on finish, thenit will turn to the welcome page, just click on “RUN”button
4.Select “Iaccept the terms of the license agreement ” and click on Next.
5.Select “Installdriver only”. And then click Next.
6.Click “Install”to begin the driver installation.
7.Click “Finish”to complete the installation.
8.Afterrestarting the computer, you can go to your “wireless network connection” to find your wireless signal and connect to it and then enjoy your internet.
Tipsfor how to find the wireless signal
Start—Controlpanel---network connections--- (right click on) wireless networkconnection----view available network----your own wireless signal
Start---control panel----network and internet---network and sharing center---changeadapter settings--- (right click on) wireless network connection----connect/disconnect----yourown wireless signal
Start--- control panel---network and internet----network and sharing center----mangenetwork connection--- (right click on) wireless network connection---connect/disconnect---your own wireless signal