How to pair PH3 and connect to the network
1. Connect any powerline adapter to any LAN port of your router via an Ethernet cable and plug it into a wall outlet nearby.
2. Plug the another powerline adapter to your chosen place. When both of the PLC LED indicators on the powerline adapter turn solid, a powerline network is established.
3. Connect your computer to the second powerline adapter via an Ethernet cable.
If you want to add more powerline adapters to network,
1. plug the new powerline adapter into a wall outlet near the paired successful powerline adapters.
2. When the new powerline adapter’s PLC lights also turn solid green, represents pairing success.
3.Then you can relocate the new adapter to your chosen position.
0It's very good 118Article Views