AC18-how to setup universal repeater function
This document applies for the users that want to setup universal repeater function
Model Number: AC18 Question Classification: Internet Settings
Part 1：Configure IP address of your computer
Part 2：Setup (Client+AP) function
Part 3: Check whether you can surf the internet
1. Click on Network Connection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5. Choose Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically and then click OK.
6 Also click on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
Notice：If you use the router for the first time, it will appear easy to use interface in the process of you set（Client+AP）mode, you need to skip these interface, go to the advanced Settings interface to set（Client+AP）mode
1.Open a browser then type http://tendawifi.com in the Address Bar, press Enter，and login to the router interface.
2. Click the "Skip"
3. Set the region or country, change router’s SSID and wireless password, set 5-32 bits password for login router interface and click Next, refer to the following steps.
4. “Setup completely, router is connecting the internet, please wait.” Wait about 10 seconds, it will come out an interface.
5. Typing the login password you set before. Click “Login” and turn to the setup page.
6. Enter the router's setting interface，click “Wireless Setting”, choose “Wireless Repeating”.
7. Enable “Wireless Repeating”, choose bridge mode as “Universal Repeater”, select your uplink wifi signal, type wifi password of your uplink router, click “Save” to save all the settings.
8. After click OK, the router will reboot automatically.
Notice：For the convenience of management, when you setup (Client+AP) mode, we have to make sure this router’s IP address is different from uplink router’s address, but in the same network segment. Such as if the uplink router’s IP address is 192.168.2.1, we have to change this router’s IP address to 192.168.2.X, X∈(2~254).
After reboot, connect router’s LAN1/LAN2/LAN3 ports, or reconnect wireless signal of the router, try whether you can surf the internet. Login the setting interface of the router, check the internet status, if the internet setting shows “Bridged successfully in universal repeater”, that means universal repeater setting is successful and you can surf the internet now.
1It's very good 159Article Views