How to modify SSID and password of I6 ?
Product line: AP Model number: I6
This article will guide you how to modify SSID and password of I6 and the steps as below.
Part 1: Installation the devices
Part 2: Configure your computer
Part 3: Login management interface
Part 4: Modify SSID and password
1. Power on the AP, and connect your PC to one of the LAN ports by a cable, as the following illustration;
2. Click on Change adapter settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
6. Also click on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
1.Launch IE browser, input 192.168.0.254 in the address bar and press Enter;
2.Type in the default username and password( admin for both) and click Login;
1. Click Wireless item then choose Basic and then please modify SSID and password according to the screenshot.
1. Change SSID for better suggestion when modifying wireless password.
2. Wireless will disconnect after modifying SID and password, so it should be connected by scanning again.
0It's very good 56Article Views