How to login management interface of W6
Product line: AP Model number: W6
This article will guide you how to login management interface of W6 and the steps as below.
Part 2: Configure your computer
Part 3: Login management interface
Power on the AP, and connect your PC to one of the LAN ports by a cable, as the following illustration;
1. Right click on Network Connection Icon on the system bar, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection, then choose the Properties option.
4. Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4).
5. Choose Use the following IP address and Use the following DNS server addresses and then Set a static IP for local area connection within the following range: 192.168.0.X( 1-253), and with the subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 and Default gateway with 192.168.0.254;
6. Also click on OK on the first Local Connection Properties window.
1.Launch IE browser, input 192.168.0.254 in the address bar and press Enter;
2.Type in the default username and password( admin for both) and click Login;
3.Then enter this device’s web page;
Note: The above steps shows how to login Management Interface of W6, if you cannot login, please contact our customer service. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
0It's very good 43Article Views