UG1 -Driver Installation
Model number: UG1
This article will guide you how to install the driver.
Part 1: Open the case of the computer
Part 2: Plug the Ethernet interface card
Part 3: Tight the screws
Part 4: Connect to the Internet
1. Start your PC and plug in the provide driver CD.
1. Right Click Computer->Management->Device Manager->Ethernet Controller.(Take Windows XP OS for example)
1. Here comes the dialog box Found New Hardware Wizard, select Install the software automatically (Recommend) and click Next.
2. Then wizard will search the matched driver file as seen below:
3. Select the driver file you need and click Next to install the software.
4. When it is finished, click Finish.
0It's very good 64Article Views