FH1202-How to change the SSID and wireless password
How to change the SSID and wireless password
Model number: FH1202
The cause of changing SSID and wireless password is to protect the wireless network. This article will guide you how to change the SSID and wireless password.
Part 1: Login the homepage of the router
Part 2: Change the SSID and wireless password
Part 3: Reboot the router
1. Open a browser then type 192.168.0.1 in the Address bar, click on Enter.
2. Type the Username and Password as admin in the bars then click on Login to login the setting page of the router.
3. Click on Advanced on the right of the page to login the advanced setting page.
1. Click on Wireless and Basic, then select 2.4G or 5G, select country, then you can change the SSID as you want. Click on Save to save the settings.
2. Click on Security, select 2.4G or 5G, choose the security mode as WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, input your security key, and click Save to save the setting.
1. Click on Tools and Reboot, and then hit on the Reboot button to reboot the router for refreshing the device info.
0It's very good 142Article Views